Kuldip Singh Kuhad
Department of The President's
Management of Scientific Centres and Presidential
P.O.Box H 17292, Alain, United Arab Emirates.
Telephone: 00971-50-6433075 Date of Birth: 18.10.1971 Fax: 00971-37686464
North American Veterinary License Exam (NAVLE) Part 1&2 2013
Master's in Veterinary Sciences (MVSc) Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics. 1993-1995
- OGPA 3.86/4.00 (87.2%) Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana, India
Bachelor's of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry (BVSc&AH) 1988-1993
- OGPA 3.17/4.00 (68.5%) Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana, India
Bachelor's of Science Agriculture (2nd Year) 1986-1988
- OGPA3.87/4.00 (86%) Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana, India
Matriculation (High School) 1985-1986
- 691/900(76.7%) Haryana Board of School Education, Bhiwani, Haryana, India
- Passed with Distinction.
Internship Training August 1992-Feburary 1993
College of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Haryana Agri. Uni. Hisar, India
Surgical Externship Program at Milton Equine Hospital, Campbellville, Ontario, Canada
29" August to 6 September, 2011
Reproduction in the Dromedary Camel 5th -8th February, 2001
The Camel Reproduction Centre, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
FEI Endurance Veterinarian Courses
FEI Course for Endurance Ride Veterinarian (Dubai, UAE) 16th-17th March, 2002
FEI Course for Endurance Veterinarian (Abu Dhabi, UAE) 12th February, 2009
FEI Course for Endurance Veterinarian (Dubai, UAE) 11-13th January, 2011
FEI Event Veterinarian Course (Dubai, UAE) 21-22ndNov. 2012
FEI Endurance Seminar (Abu Dhabi, UAE) 22nd October, 2013
FEI Advance course for Endurance official Veterinarians 16th December, 2013
(EOV) 3* &4* (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
FEI Advanced course for endurance official veterinarians 10-11th February, 2015
(EOV)3* & 4 * Abu Dhabi, UAE
FEI General Veterinarian course (Abu Dhabi, UAE) 14-15th April, 2016
FEI Course for Endurance Treatment Officials (2*3*4*) 16-17th April, 2016
(Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Veterinary Doctor The private Department of H.H. The President and The Crown prince
Scientific Centre for Racing Camels, Alain, since August 1995- to date
Job involved daily visits of various racing camps, extending all-short of
veterinary care including stable management and nutritional requirements
for highly pedigreed racing and breeding stock.
Attending emergency calls, performing various field surgeries and obstetrical cases.
Supervising air-transportation of racing camels for various race meetings across Gulf region.
MCP Veterinarian for various race meetings, organized by Camel Racing Association during 2003 to till date.
Assist. Reproductive Vet. The private Department of H.H. The President and The Crown prince
Hilli Embryo Transfer Centre, Alain, UAE. August 1995 to date.
A team member of camel reproduction experts performing various
reproductive procedures like; ultrasonography, electro-ejaculation, bull
fertility evaluation and various infertility treatment regimes.
- Preparation of donors and recipients for ET program.
- Collection and handling of embryos.
- Surgical and non Surgical oocytes collection.
- Preparation of male and female gametes for advanced reproductive techniques (ART) viz. IVF and ICSI.
FEI Endurance Vet. Emirates Equestrian Federation and DEC (Dubai Equestrian Club) 2001 to date
- Treatment Veterinarian for FEI Endurance rides organized by UAE equestrian Federation 2001-2002
- Route treatment Veterinarian for FEI World Endurance Championship held at Dubai, UAE on 27th January, 2005.
- Foreign Veterinarian Delegate (FVD) for Kelantan Royal Endurance Ride 3 held at Gunong, Bachok, Kelantan, Malaysia on 23-24tth June, 2006.
- Member of Veterinary Commission for more than 300 FEI Endurance Rides held within and outside UAE (Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain, Syria Malaysia, Italy and KSA)
- Member of Vet. Commission for FEI World Endurance Championship for Juniors & Young riders held at EIEV Al Watbha, Abu Dhabi on 10th Dec.2012
- Present Status 4* FEI Endurance Veterinarian from 1st January,2012
Emirates Racing Authority (ERA) United Arab Emirates
- Veterinary Officer from season 2013-14 to till date.
Scholarship and Distinctions
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Junior Research
- Fellowship for Master's Degree program.
- University Merit Scholarship for Graduate program.
- University Merit Scholarship for BSc.Agri. 2ndYear.
- Secured 3rd position for 1st Yr of M.V.Sc. program 1993-94
- Adjudged Best Hand-Ball player of the college 1990-91
- Distinction in matriculation examination at state level.
- The International meeting on Camel Production and future Perspectives. 2-3th May, 1998. Alain, UAE
- International Seminar on Camel Applied Research and Development. 10-11th. Aug. 1998. Bikaner, INDIA
- The International Conference on Reproduction and Production of Camelids.11-13th Nov.2001.Alain, UAE
- International FEI Medication Control Forum. 14th February, 2007. Dubai, UAE
- OIE Regional Conference on International Competition Horse movement. 29th Sept. -1st Oct.2014 Meydan, Dubai, UAE.
- 38th Annual Congress of Indian Society of Veterinary Surgery and International Symposium on New Horizons of Camel Surgery and Large Ruminants Surgery. 15th - 17th Oct. 2014. Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner, Rajasthan, INDIA
Activities & Interests
- Enjoy gardening, travelling and Visiting places.
- All round sportsman (squash, cricket, swimming and running)
- Member HEF Foundation (India) a conservation and education program of endangered species for school children and veterinary students.
- Kuhad, K.S.; Bugalia, N.S.: Capt. Kumar, D and Gupta, R.C. 1995. Variations in Plasma Levels of Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Total Protein, Albumin and Minerals and Activities of Phosphatases and Transaminases in Anoestrus Mares Treated with GnRH-LH Regimen. 12" National Convention, ISSAR. January 1995. Akola, India.
- Kuhad, K.S.; Tinson, A.H.; Rehman, A.; Rajesh and Al-Masri, J 1998. New technique for soft palaectomy in one humped male racing camels. Proceeding of the Third Annual Meeting of Animal Production under Arid Conditions. 145-153 UAE University, Alain.
- Tinson, A.H. Kuhad, K.S.; Singh, K and Al-Masri, J. 1998. Surgical Technique to sand masturbation in male racing camels. International Seminar on Camel Applied Research and Development, August 1998, Bikaner, India
- Tinson, A.H. Singh, K and Kuhad, K.S. 1998. Large scale management of camels for embryo transfer. International Seminar on Camel Applied Research and Development, August 1998, Bikaner, India. JCPR Vol. 7, No2 Dec.2000 p.143-147.
- Tinson A.H., Gorde A, Kuhad K.S., Kuldeep Singh and Al Masri J. Study of Plasma Thiamin (B1) levels in the Racing Dromedary Camel in Relation to Source and Route of Administration of B1 Supplementation. JCPR Vol. 6 No2 Dec 1999p287-294.
- Tinson A.H, McKinnon A.O., Singh K, Kuhad K.S and Sambyal R. Oocyte Collection Techniques in the Dromedary Camel. The International Conference on Reproduction and Production of Camelids. November 11-13, 2001 Alain, UAE.Emir.J.Agri.Sci.2001 (13):39-46
- Kuhad K.S., Tinson A.H. Singh K, Sambyal R, Mugheiry A, Rehman A and Al Masri J. Twinning in Camels. The International Conference on Reproduction and Production of Camelids. November 11-13, 2001 Alain, UAE. Emir.J.Agri.Sci.2001 (13):71-73
- Tinson A.H., Rehman A, Kuhad K.S and Sambyal RUterine Torsion in a Dromedary Camel. The International Conference on Reproduction and Production of Camelids. November 11-13, 2001 Alain, UAE.
- Tinson A.H. Sambyal R, Singh K, Kuhad K.S and Rehman A. Collection Timing and Management of the Embryos in relation to their uses for Subsequent Transfer, Sexing, Twinning or Storage. The International Conference on Reproduction and Production of Came lids. November 11-13, 2001 Alain, UAE.
- Tinson A.H, McKinnon, A.O., Kuhad, K.S. and Harris Heath. The Camel, the Ultimate conservationist? Its role in our future and the Gulfs role in its preservation. Leith, Herpin Boer and Koth (Eds) Quest2002 for Mena Conference Doha, QatarJan.27-302002(2) 43.
- Tinson A.H. Sambyal R and Kuhad K.S. Practical application of embryo transfer in the dromedary camel. International Camel Conference on Recent trends in Camelids Research and Future Strategies for Saving Camels. 16-17th February 2007 Bikaner, India
- Tinson A.H. Kuhad K.S. Rehman, A, Sambyal R and Jawad Al Masri Recent advances in Camel Racing. International Camel Conference on Recent trends in Camelids Research and Future Strategies for Saving Camels. 16-17th February 2007 Bikaner, India
- Tinson A.H., Gray P. and Kuhad K.S. Challenges and Solutions in Anaesthesia and Pain management in Camels. The Pain Manager, 2013 Vol. 03 page 08 Richter pharmaag
- Tinson A.H., Gray, P., McKinnon A.O.Abdul Rehman, Rajesh Sambyal and Kuhad. K.Singh. anaesthesia using Alfaxan and Isoflurane in two Adult Dromedary Camels. Lead Paper Anaesthesia Session, 38" Annual Congress of Indian Society of Veterinary Surgery and International Symposium on New Horizons of Camel Surgery and Large Ruminants Surgery. 15" -17 Oct. 2014, Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner,Rajasthan, INDIA